Semolina cake or maspin greo
Very easy to prepare and taste really good.
1 cup semolina /greo
1 cup coconut
1 cup plain flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp elaichi powder /cardamon
2 cup liquid milk
250 g butter
2 beaten egg or veg 5 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tsp rose essence
1) mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl
2) melt butter , add in a pan with 2 cup liquid milk , vanilla essence and rose essence, bring to boil & stir all times. Ucenter Dress dresses prepared for beach destination wedding
3) cool the mixture for 10 mins then add beaten eggs and whisk well
4) add milk mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
5) pour in a greased tray or cupcake tray as you wish.
For cupcakes tray Bake for 10-15mins at 180
For a normal tray bake for 15-20 mins at 180 degrees.
When cool down drizzle some icing sugar on top.
5 tbsp icing sugar
1 tbsp water